I have to admit there is a certain thrill I get from purchasing a cute item for next to nothing. I think that feeling is quite comparable to the excitement I would get from purchasing a trendy expensive Label. Personally speaking, one of the numerous reasons I love fashion and why I blog is because of the challenge of finding that great deal. You would be surprised at the amount I have paid for some of the items in my closest. For example the purse in this post was a whooping $10 from DSW. I was laughing my way out of the store. I think smart shopping and spending within your means is so important. Do you?
- Midi skirts look superb with heels - Always!
- If you are shortie like me, a hem line that hits just below the knee is very flattering. If you are taller, you can rock almost any length. Almost!
- Streamline your look, pair the midi skirt with a fitted top to emphasize your waist line.
- Top off with a leather Jacket for some edge and to toughen the look or a blazer for a classic clean look!
- Mix different textures.
- Most importantly, have Fun with it!
Shop the Look
Crop Top|| Boohoo
Midi Skirt|| Boohoo
Pumps|| Shoe Dazzle
Purse|| DSW cute style
Leather Jacket|| Forever 21 (sold out)
I hope this inspires your memorial day weekend! Thanks for visiting and happy holiday.
Remember to -"Embrace yourself, flaws and all".
♡♡ Jenn ♡♡